Monday, January 21, 2013

The 2016 Presidential Nominees

Its fairly easy to narrow the possible 2016 republican presidential nominees down to a few because the republicans usually elect someone who is well known and who has been around for a while.

My guess is that the 2016 republican presidential nominee will be one of the following:
  • Paul Ryan
  • Chris Christie
  • Marco Rubio
  • Rand Paul
  • Jeb Bush
I'd bet on Marco Rubio being the nominee in 2016.

Note that I'm not endorsing any of these guys.  I'd like to see my governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin or governor Bobby Jindal of Louisiana become the republican presidential nominee.  They both have actual accomplishments.  And actual governing experience.  Other than their support of Mitt Romney I haven't heard anything about either of them that I was very opposed to.

The democrats are much harder to guess the presidential nominee for, because they seem to pick the flavor of the moment.  My guess is that we have heard of whoever it will be, and would recognize the name, but we cannot narrow the options down to a few.

Some things about the 2016 presidential race that I am sure of:
  • It will be the most importantest election ever
  • I won't like either of the two nominees
  • Joe Biden is a doufus
  • Nothing important will change

No comments:

Post a Comment