Thursday, January 3, 2013

My New Blog

Its been six months and three days since I started this blog, and I have been happy with the results (thanks for all the links).  But one of my goals was always to write more about deer hunting and muskie fishing.

I've started a new blog http://shootdeer.wordpress.com/ to focus only on deer hunting posts.  I plan on learning about WordPress and spending time focusing some of my efforts on getting more deer hunting related traffic and attempting to teach new hunters about hunting deer.

Shoot Deer will be where I put all of my hunting posts from now on.  I hope to post something every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  Many of the first posts will be copied old posts from this blog, but I will be including new posts early and often.

If all goes well, I will add a third blog about muskie fishing.

If you have any questions about hunting deer, then let me know.

Or if you would like to guest post, once or regularly, then let me know.

That's the plan, we'll see how it goes.

eltim164 at gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment